After graduating from Cambridge with a Masters of Philosophy in Conservation Leadership in October 2016, I moved to London and began setting up a boutique, conservation-centric communications and consulting practice (Millie Kerr Communications Ltd).
Though based in London, I’m looking to work with organizations far and wide. Leveraging my unique combination of skills and experiences—in conservation, law, and journalism/storytelling—I aim to advance global conservation through strategic communications and partnerships.
If you’re a conservation practitioner, conservation NGO, or business with conservation interests, please get in touch to find out how I can support you.
My consulting services range from technical writing and editing to branding and strategy development. Specific services include:
- Writing and copy-editing communication materials, from web content to annual reports and newsletters;
- Helping you define your identity, build your brand, and plan long-term communication and campaign strategies;
- Helping you secure press coverage by acting in a P.R. capacity;
- On-the-ground support collecting stories, imagery, and video content;
- Helping you plan social media content and boost social media reach;
- Reviewing and translating complex scientific and legal documents into layman’s terms;
- Event planning support (leveraging my experience planning small- and large-scale events for the Wake Forest University student body); and
- Helping to shoot and edit photography and video projects.
Please contact me with enquiries, questions, etc. via email.
I look forward to hearing from you!